SOURCE: Fifth Third BancorpDESCRIPTION:
In its 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance Report, Fifth Third highlighted its six bold goals for Inclusion & Diversity. The goals, to be achieved by 2025, support inclusion and diversity throughout the company’s workforce and among its suppliers:
- Complete unconscious bias awareness training for 100% of employees (Achieved in 2020).
- Ensure the diversity of the Bank’s workforce reflects the markets it serves.
- Grow leadership positions at each management level for women and persons of color.
- Create a work environment where there is no disparity in race or gender.
- Advance the Bank as a leader in inclusion and diversity.
- Achieve and sustain a 10% supplier diversity spend to increase supply chain inclusion.
Read the full Inclusion & Diversity section of Fifth Third Bancorp’s ESG Report.
Tweet me: .@FifthThird highlights 6 bold goals for #inclusion & #diversity, including a a 10% supplier diversity spend to increase supply chain inclusion and growing leadership positions at each management level for women and persons of color: https://bit.ly/38m8n2B
KEYWORDS: NASDAQ:FITB, Fifth Third Bank, esg, supplier diversity