August 20, 2021 /3BL Media/ -
Innovative Giving in a Global Crisis
Akamai, a technology company based in Cambridge, MA, felt the impact of Covid-19 early throughout their global operations and a rapidly spreading cluster in Boston. They realized they could use the power of their network and broad footprint to catalyze support globally and quickly launched a public matching gift campaign that started with their employees and raised over $400,000 in two weeks.
Join Kara DiGiacomo, Executive Director of the Akamai Foundation and Susan Hunt Stevens, Founder & CEO of WeSpire on August 31st, at 12 pm ET in a conversation about how to rapidly innovate your giving program in response to a global crisis.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Jump start your giving program through story-telling and equipping employees with tools to enact change
- Stimulate employee connection with purpose and impact
- Communicate effectively and engage all employees to shift your culture
- Set transparent goals to measure your impact and hold yourself accountable to your commitments
- Justin Lopez, WeSpire Marketing Manager
- Susan Hunt Stevens, Founder & CEO, WeSpire
- Kara DiGiacomo, Executive Director of the Akamai Foundation, Akamai
If you are unable to tune in live on August 31st at 12 pm ET, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.
Tweet me: Register today for @goWeSpire's upcoming #webinar on how @Akamai embarked on an ambitious giving effort to help fight COVID-19! Save your seat at: https://wespire.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VbBnsTYNRsy74vkSyhMpGw
KEYWORDS: employee experience, Employee Engagement, DEI, employee volunteering, csr, Giving, esg