NEW YORK - July 30, 2021 - PRLog -- ACI is thrilled to announce three virtual in-depth sanctions and trade virtual events taking place this September.
The lowest rates for all three events available in July!
American Conference Institute's sanctions and trade events are designed to provide timely and insightful content on fast evolving US and foreign sanctions and trade regimes, compliance best practices and enforcement risks.
1. Back by popular demand, ACI will be hosting the 3rd U.S.-China Trade Controls Virtual Conference on Sept. 20, 2021
2021 agenda includes a fireside chat with Elizabeth Cannon, Deputy Chief for Export Control and Sanctions, National Security Division at the U.S. Department of Justice.
Other expert speakers and leading exporters from Leonardo DRS, IBM, Applied Materials, ASM International, Marvell Semiconductor Inc. and many more will share their insights on critically important challenges impacting your business and provide updates on MEU and MIEU Rules, New Legislation, Data Transfers and Emerging Technology Rules.
2. Get Risk Mitigation and Due Diligence Best Practices when you attend Virtual Conference on Ensuring Compliance with U.S. & China Economic Sanctions on Sept. 21, 2021. Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Hear from Expert Speakers from US, UK and China
- Gain a Better Understanding of the Risks When Doing Business with China
- Network with Your Sanctions Peers from ABB, American Eagle Outfitters, Bank of China, BNP Paribas, Micron, Standard Chartered Bank and more
- Stay Current with this Rapidly Changing Area
- Discuss the Latest Regulatory and Enforcement Landscape
3. The Russia sanctions landscape continues to evolve in many significant ways. ACI's 4th Navigating Russia Sanctions Complexities Virtual Conference on Sept. 27, 2021 returns this year in a virtual format to help you stay abreast of current developments, understand how they will impact you, and successfully mitigate your exposure to sanctions risk amid shifting regulatory demands and opaque ownership structures. Please join us at the only dedicated Russia sanctions conference for an unparalleled learning experience and benchmark sanctions best practices with senior In-house experts from Carrier Corporation, Citi, Gallagher, General Motors, Hunting PLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co., SAP America Inc., Uber Technologies Inc. and many more.
The lowest rates for all three events available in July. Register HERE.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September! | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog