We are pleased to release the open source and free ICTAgent which is webphone for chrome browser to directly dial telephone numbers using ICTCore open source communications framework at backend.
MULTAN, Pakistan - June 27, 2021 - PRLog -- The ICTAgent (a Google Chrome extension) integrates your ICTCore into Chrome to click-to-dial any number which is visible on web page functionality. Just click a number from a website or email while using Google Chrome and the number will dial automatically from your desktop/laptop. This extended functionality is very useful on your computer while using Google Chrome and don't need to leave your current application or web page. Here you will find more details
Features List of ICT Agent(Browser Extension for Chrome)
Here is a list of ICT Agent features list.
- An Embedded WebPhone.
- It is Operating System Independent, we just need a browser.
- Click 2 Call.
- An agent can access contents, contacts, and communications from a single application(browser).
- It will make agent performance much better.
- It can harvest contacts from random pages/websites/ web applications.
- CRM Integration.
- Inbound and Outbound Calls.
- Call Transfer.
- Send DTMF.
- Load contact information of the incoming and outgoing caller
- Search for the desired Phone pattern
- Agent Login/Logoff
- Click 2 Fax.
- Inbound and Outbound Fax
- Fax Management
ICTBroadcast (https://www.ictbroadcast.com/packages), the call center software solution
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - ICTAgent: An open source Google Chrome Extension, a WebPhone for Chrome Browser | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog