The "Emerging Landscape of Targeted Protein Degradation Therapeutics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This insightful research report delves into the burgeoning field of targeted protein degradation (TPD), a promising approach for treating previously untreatable diseases by precisely targeting disease-causing proteins, minimizing potential side effects.
It provides an extensive analysis of various TPD strategies, including extracellular and intracellular protein degraders, their applicability across diseases, key players in clinical translation, and identifies four transformative growth opportunities in the TPD market.
With approximately 80% of a cell's proteome resistant to conventional treatments, TPD has emerged as a crucial advancement, with PROTACs as a prominent protein degrader.
This report explores the development of intracellular and extracellular degraders, addressing the limitations of each. Furthermore, it highlights the role of increased private and public funding in propelling the growth of TPD technology, offering valuable insights into funding trends within the TPD space.
Questions that this report seeks to answer include:
- What are the key drivers or challenges for TPD development?
- How do the private funding and partnership landscapes look for TPD?
- Who are the key industry participants developing targeted protein degraders?
- What are the R&D trends emerging across TPD that could further shape the development of protein degraders?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Targeted Protein Degradation Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
- Research Methodology
2 Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraints Analysis
- Scope of Analysis
- The Need for Targeted Protein Degraders
3 R&D and Innovation Ecosystem
- TPD - Evolution and Clinical aspect
- Intracellular Targeted Protein Degraders in Clinical Development
- Intracellular Targeted Protein Degraders - PROTACs
- Emerging Intracellular Targeted Protein Degraders
- Innovation Spotlight - Intracellular Protein Degradation
- Development of Extracellular Protein Degradation Therapeutics
- Challenges for Extracellular Protein Degrader Development
- Extracellular Protein Degradation Approaches
- Emerging Classes of Extracellular Protein Degraders
- Innovation Spotlight - Extracellular Protein Degradation
- Key Differences Between Extracellular and Intracellular Protein Targeting
- Targeted Protein Degradation Technology Snapshot
4 R&D Focus and Application Landscape
- R&D Innovation Trends
- Protein Degraders in Healthcare and Beyond
- Protein Degraders across Different Disease Areas
- Key Players and Therapeutics Areas of Focus
- Protein Degraders Innovation Landscape
5 Market Dynamics
- Public and Private Funding for TPD Therapy Development
- Partnership Landscape of Biopharma Companies in TPD Therapeutics Development
- TPD Companies' Partnerships for Developing TPD Therapeutics
6 Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Efficient and Tissue-specific Degrader Delivery
- Growth Opportunity 2: Novel E3 Ligases Discovery and Design
- Growth Opportunity 3: Advanced PROTACs Development
- Growth Opportunity 4: Research and Product Development Partnerships to Develop Next-gen TPD Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1gfv78
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900