The "Hydrazine Hydrate Market by Concentration Level (24%-35%, 40%-55%, 60%-85% & 100%), Application (Polymerization & Blowing Agents, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Water Treatment), and Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe) - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global hydrazine hydrate market is poised for significant growth, with market value estimated to increase from USD 222 million in 2021 to USD 308 million by 2027, reflecting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8%. The growing demand from the agrochemicals industry is a key driver of this growth, prompting manufacturers to adopt advanced technologies to enhance the quality of hydrazine hydrate.
Key Market Insights:
The 100% concentration level of hydrazine hydrate is anticipated to witness the fastest growth in terms of both value and volume during the forecast period. It finds applications in cyclization reactions, nanocrystal semiconductors, pharmaceuticals as a reducing agent, and the production of various chemicals. Additionally, it serves as a vital ingredient in the agrochemical industry and is used as fuel in hypergolic bipropellant combinations.
Asia Pacific emerges as the largest and fastest-growing region for the hydrazine hydrate market in terms of value during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to factors such as a rising population and the rapid expansion of the polymer and agrochemical sectors. Furthermore, favorable government initiatives in countries like India, China, and Japan are expected to boost demand for hydrazine hydrate.
- Rising Demand for Polymer Foams
- Growing Demand in Agrochemical Industry
- Expanding Pharmaceuticals Sector
- Toxic and Carcinogenic Properties Affecting Demand in Various Applications
- Availability of Substitutes in Water Treatment Application
- Opportunities for the Use of Hydrazine Hydrate in Fuel Cells
- Environmental Challenges
- Hazards Associated with the Use of Hydrazine
- Filtration of Hydrazine Hydrate Waste Salt Using Water Washing-based Integrated Technique for Producing Sodium Hydrate Via Ion-Exchange Membrane Electrolysis
- Arihant Chemical
- Arkema SA
- Capot Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Chemtex Speciality Limited
- Chongqing Chemical Medicine Holdings (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Dayangh Chem (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd.
- Dubi Chem Marine International Est
- Hpl Additives Limited
- Hummel Croton Inc.
- Hunan Zhuzhou Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd.
- Japan Finechem Company, Inc.
- Jinan Forever Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Lanxess AG
- Lgc Science Group Holdings Limited
- Lonza Group AG
- Nanjing Benzhi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Carbide Industries Co. Inc.
- Oqema Ltd.
- Otsuka-Mgc Chemical Company, Inc.
- Tangshan Chenhong Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Triangulum Chemicals Private Limited
- Universal Oil Field Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Yibin Tianyuan Group Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mn00ut
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900