The "Semiconductor Fabrication Materials: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Semiconductor Fabrication Materials Market to Reach $73.7 Billion by 2030
The global market for Semiconductor Fabrication Materials estimated at US$44.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$73.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The global semiconductor fabrication materials market is undergoing significant growth, with annual sales projected to soar from 2014 through 2030. A recent analysis of this dynamic industry reveals substantial market potential.
The industry is marked by the increasing sales of products such as silicon wafers, photoresists & adjuncts, electronic gases, CMP materials, and other related segments. This 16-year perspective on semiconductor fabrication materials provides valuable insights into the market's past, present, and future trends, setting the stage for robust growth in the coming years.
Silicon Wafers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6% CAGR and reach US$23.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Photoresists & Adjuncts segment is readjusted to a revised 7.9% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The Semiconductor Fabrication Materials market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.6 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$17 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.8% and 3.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR.
|No. of Pages||317|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$44.1 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$73.7 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.6%|
- Semiconductor Fabrication Materials - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2021 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2021 (E)
- The Race Between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies. Amidst this Chaotic Battle, Where is the World Economy Headed?
- Progress on Vaccinations: Why Should Businesses Care?
- With IMF's Upward Revision of Global GDP Forecasts, Most Companies are Bullish about an Economic Comeback Despite a Continuing Pandemic
- A Strong Yet Exceedingly Patchy & Uncertain Recovery Shaped by New Variants Comes Into Play: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Easing Unemployment Levels in 2021 Although Moderate Will Infuse Hope for Industries Reliant on Consumer Discretionary Incomes: Global Number of Unemployed People (In Million) for Years 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Industrial Activity Remain Subdued in 2020
- Global PMI Index Points for the Years 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Falling Consumer Confidence Impacts Sales of Automotive and Consumer Electronics
- Semiconductor Industry Remains Impacted; Facing Short-Term Financial Hardships
- Measuring the Impact of COVID-19 on the Semiconductor Industry in Terms of Disruption & Time to Recovery (In Months) as of May 2020
- Supply Chain Disruptions Impact a Large Number of Electronic Manufacturers: % Share of Companies Impacted by Supply Chain Delays Due to COVID-19 Worldwide as of May 2020
- Semiconductor Trends for Specific End-Use Categories during Pandemic Phase
- COVID-19 Pandemic Storm Warrants New Strategies to Help Semiconductor Leaders Secure New Lease of Life
- Semiconductors: A Preview
- Global Semiconductor Industry (2021E): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Application
- Leading Semiconductor Vendors (2021E): Percentage Share Breakdown of Revenues by Leading Players
- Semiconductor Manufacturing: Fundamental Stages
- Latest Trends in the Semiconductor Industry
- Semiconductor Fabrication Material: An Introductory Prelude
- Global Semiconductor Materials Market (2021E): Percentage Share Breakdown of Revenues by Type for Fabrication and Packaging
- Quality of Materials: Important Aspect of Semiconductor Fabrication
- Semiconductor Fabrication Material: Segment Overview
- Silicon Wafers
- Photoresists & Adjuncts
- Electronic Gases
- Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) Materials
- Others Materials
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- COVID-19 Worsens Existing 8-Inch Wafer Shortage
- Government's Role in Production of New Semiconductor units
- Recent Market Activity
- Analysis by Product Segment
- Regional Analysis
- Developing Markets: The Linchpin for Growth
- Taiwan: A Hot Spot for Semiconductors & A Major Market for Semiconductor Fabrication Material
- China: The IC Industry Powerhouse
- South Korea: A Key Chip Materials Market
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Semiconductors and Fabrication Materials Playing Key Role in Driving Innovations in New Technologies
- Shifting to Digital ICs Fosters Growth
- Transition to 450mm Silicon Wafers Expected to Benefit Demand for Reclaimed Test/Monitor Wafers
- Global Semiconductor Industry's Transition to Larger Diameter Silicon Wafers: A Peek Into the Timeline
- Global 300mm Wafer Installed Monthly Capacity (2021E): Percentage Breakdown by Leading Fabricators
- Global 200mm Wafer Installed Monthly Capacity (2021E): Percentage Breakdown by Leading Fabricators
- Increased Outsourcing by Fabless Companies Boosts Semiconductor Foundry Industry - A Boon for Fabrication Materials Market
- Global Semiconductor Foundry Industry Revenue Mix: Percentage Breakdown of Foundry Revenues by Customer Type for 2005, 2010, and 2020E
- Wide Ranging Usage in Several End-Use Sectors
- Growing Proliferation of Consumer Electronic Devices to Drive Demand for IC Fabrication Material
- World Market for Consumer Electronics (2021E): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Region
- World Market for Home Audio Equipment (2021E): Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Region
- Post Pandemic Recovery in CE Sector to Augment Prospects
- Global Smart Homes Market by Category in US$ Billion for the Years 2020 and 2022
- Computing Devices - A Key Growth Driver
- Tablet PCs
- Robust Growth in Mobile Phone Subscriptions Augurs Well for the Market
- Smartphones Sales Growth Bodes Well for IC Fabrication Material Market
- Smartphone Penetration Rate as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- Electronification Trends in Automobile Widen the Addressable Market
- Breakdown of the Total Cost of Electronics in an Automobile (in %) for the Years 1970, 1980, 2000, 2017, 2020 and 2030
- World Automobile Production in Million Units: 2008-2022
- Manufacturers Look for Alternative Source of Supply of Rare Earth Elements
- Industry Seeks Investment in New Fabrication Material
- Product Innovations & Technology Developments - Critical to Survival for Suppliers
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 77 Featured)
- Air Liquide SA
- Avantor, Inc.
- BASF SE
- CMC Materials Corporation
- Dow Chemical Company
- Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical Company Limited
- JSR Corporation
- Kanto Chemical Co., Inc.
- KMG Chemicals Inc.
- Linde plc
- Merck KgaA
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Pibond Oy
- Praxair Technology, Inc.
- Sachem Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Showa Denko KK
- SUMCO Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Wacker Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a8pogq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900