The "Healthcare Providers Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2027 (Global Almanac)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare providers industry profile offers valuable insights into the healthcare sector, including key quantitative and qualitative information. Here are some key highlights from the profile:
- The healthcare providers sector encompasses total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes spending on healthcare goods and services, such as inpatient and outpatient care, long-term medical care, medical goods (including pharmaceuticals and supplies), and collective services and capital formation (e.g., administration requirements and development costs).
- Both public spending (by national and local governments and social security schemes) and private spending (payments made by private-sector health insurers and individual out-of-pocket expenditures) are considered.
- The profile provides data for the period from 2018 to 2022 and includes forecasts up to 2027.
- The global healthcare providers sector had total revenues of $9,576.3 billion in 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2017 and 2022.
- The outpatient care segment accounted for the largest proportion of the sector's revenues in 2022, totaling $3,251.7 billion, equivalent to 34% of the sector's overall value.
- The sector is experiencing significant growth due to various factors, including population growth, an aging population, increasing disposable income, and improved access to healthcare services through government programs and investments.
The profile allows users to:
- Quickly identify the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global healthcare providers sector.
- Assess competitive intensity and attractiveness using the Five Forces analysis.
- Gain insights into key healthcare providers' global operations and financial performance through company profiles.
- Understand future growth prospects with five-year forecasts by both value and volume.
Reasons to Buy:
The profile helps answer essential questions such as:
- What was the size of the global healthcare providers sector by value in 2022?
- What is the projected size of the global healthcare providers sector in 2027?
- What factors influence the competitive landscape in the healthcare providers sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments comprising the global healthcare providers sector?
For more detailed information and comprehensive insights, the global healthcare providers industry profile provides a valuable resource for those seeking to understand the dynamics of the healthcare sector.
- Community Health Systems, Inc.
- HCA Healthcare, Inc.
- Orpea SA
- IHH Healthcare Berhad
- Ramsay Health Care Limited
- Bangkok Dusit Medical Services PCL
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Korian SE
- Ramsay Generale de Sante
- Terveystalo Oyj
- Helsinki University Hospital
- Tampere University Hospital
- Lille University Hospital Center
- Asklepios Kliniken GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Rhon-Klinikum AG
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd
- Max Healthcare Institute Ltd
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd
- PT Kalbe Farma Tbk
- PT Siloam International Hospitals Tbk
- PT Medikaloka Hermina Tbk
- Rumah Sakit Mitra Keluarga Surabaya
- PT Prodia Widyahusada Tbk
- IRCCS Policlinico San Donato
- Fujita Health University
- Care21 Co Ltd
- Cedar Co., Ltd.
- Nichii Gakkan Co Ltd
- Tokushukai Ltd
- Medica Sur SAB de CV
- Rede D'Or Sao Luiz SA
- Fleury SA
- Clinica Las Condes SA
- Erasmus MC
- Maxima Medical Center
- Isala Hospital
- St. Antonius Hospital
- Spire Healthcare Group Plc
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Alberta Health Services
- Aleris AB
- Capio AB
- Betanien Hospital
- Main Military Clinical Hospital
- Raffles Medical Group Ltd
- Healthway Medical Corp Ltd
- Thomson Medical Group Ltd
- Netcare Ltd
- Mediclinic International Plc
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
- Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd
- Asan Medical Center
- Samsung Medical Center
- Seoul National University Hospital
- Severance Hospital
- Ambea AB
- Humana AB
- MLP Saglik Hizmetleri AS
- Lokman Hekim Engurusag Saglik Turizm Egitim Hizmetleri
- Acibadem Healthcare Group
- HCA International Ltd
- Ascension Health
- CommonSpirit Health
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Healius Ltd
- Monash Health
- Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
- Diagnosticos da America SA
- University Health Network
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- The Hospital for Sick Children
- Aier Eye Hospital Group Co Ltd
- Genertec Universal Medical Group Co Ltd
- Meinian Onehealth Healthcare Group Co Ltd
- Aalborg University Hospital
- Aarhus University Hospital
- Bispebjerg Hospital
- Attendo AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ru92s
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900