Cloud-based Storage Solutions Changing the World of Security—FMI predicts the Video Surveillance Storage Industry to have a CAGR of 13.7% by 2033
(PRUnderground) May 30th, 2023
The video surveillance storage market is predicted to be worth US$ 12,107.6 million in 2023 and rise to US$ 43,846.1 million by 2033. Demand was initially expanding at a market CAGR of 11.6% between 2018 and 2022.
Video surveillance is increasingly being done via network and Internet of Things (loT) technologies. Video surveillance is increasingly being done via network and Internet of Things (loT) technologies. In an increasingly connected environment, these technologies are anticipated to expand the potential applications for audio and video analytics, as well as Al.
With the expanding use of Internet of Things technology, the demand for video surveillance storage solutions is reaching new heights. Video surveillance storage systems are evolving from basic monitoring tools to full, industry-neutral solutions.
During the projected period, it is anticipated that all technology that is integrated with systems at all levels is likely to expand significantly. The information produced by Al Vision Solutions employs Al cameras as vision sensors to offer insightful business data. The adoption of video surveillance storage systems is rising, as it aids businesses in understanding their clients and operations.
Request a Sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-17307
- By 2033, the video surveillance storage market in the United Kingdom is likely to expand, with a CAGR of 11.3%.
- In 2022, the United States dominated the video surveillance storage sector, with a share of 18.1%.
- The video surveillance storage market was significantly expanding, with a size of US$ 10,800.7 million in 2022.
- By 2033, the video surveillance storage market in China is likely to expand, with a CAGR of 13.1%.
- In 2022, Germany expanded significantly in the video surveillance storage business, with an expected share of 7.1%.
- The video surveillance storage market is expected to develop at a US$ 17,796.7 million valuation by 2026, with rising cloud solutions.
- By 2033, India is projected to expand significantly in the video surveillance storage market, with a share of 15.3%.
- Japan’s video surveillance storage industry share expanded significantly, with a 6.1% share in 2022.
- In 2022, the network-attached storage held a top spot in the market with a share of 29.2%. It is expected to dominate the market by 2033 in terms of type.
- Based on the storage device, the hard disk drive segment dominated the market with a share of 52.3% in 2022.
Adapting the Changing Competitive Landscape
Millions of dollars are being spent by businesses all over the world to install video surveillance systems at their offices. To increase their level of overall security, the governments of different regions have also instructed firms across a variety of industries to install surveillance cameras. The video surveillance storage business is expanding due to the escalating security concerns, which provide key players with an opportunity to expand.
Request Methodology: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-17307
- Granulate Cloud Solutions, an AI-powered optimization tool, was purchased by Intel in March 2022. The purchase improved Intel’s ability to compete with Nvidia, which has been purchasing comparable companies to round out the administration of its high-performance computer systems.
- In Oct 2020, Microsoft added a live video analytics platform to its Azure Media Services. With the aid of real-time analytics and this extension, users can create workflows that record and analyze video from the intelligent edge to the intelligent cloud.
- Microsoft purchased the voice recognition business Nuance Communication in March 2022. The goal of this purchase was to enhance clinician productivity and financial success by combining Nuance’s best-in-class conversational AI and ambient intelligence with Microsoft’s safe and reliable industrial cloud capabilities.
Top Reports Related To Technology Market:
Optical Liquid Level Sensor Market Size: The Optical Liquid Level Sensor market revenue totalled US$ 35.4 Billion in 2022. The Optical Liquid Level Sensor market is expected to reach US$ 66.4 Billion by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2023 to 2033.
X-Band Radar Market Share: The global X-band radar market revenue was US$ 5,600.0 Million in 2021. The X-band radar market is expected to reach US$ 9,072.2 Million by 2032. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2032.
Optical Transmitter Market Trends: At a CAGR of 8.2% from 2022 to 2032, the optical transmitter market is anticipated to increase from US$ 4.87 billion in 2022 to US$ 10.71 billion by 2032.
Radar Market Growth: The global radar market size is forecast to total US$ 34.2 Billion in 2021, as per a Future Market Insights (FMI) study. Expanding at a 10% CAGR, the market valuation is expected to reach US$ 60.5 Billion by 2028.
Passive Optical Network Market Demand: The global passive optical network market size is likely to be valued at US$ 20,872.2 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 79,199 Million in 2032.
Point of Sale (PoS) Printers Market Outlook: The point of sale (PoS) printers market is forecasted to be appraised at US$ 42,116.4 million by 2032, up from US$ 9,996.5 million in 2022, advancing at a CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period.
Pollution Monitoring Equipment Market Forecast: The global pollution monitoring equipment market is projected to have a moderate-paced CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. The market value of the pollution monitoring equipment market is anticipated to reach a high of US$ 15,445 Million by the year 2032.
Electro Optical System Market Type: The global electro-optical system market is anticipated to be worth US$ 11,724.2 Million in 2022, expected to reach US$ 17,806.2 Million by 2032.
Embedded Intelligence Market Analysis: The global embedded intelligence market is projected to reach a market value of US$ 86,215.9 million in 2032, increasing from US$ 25,405.8 million in 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period.
Embedded Business Intelligence Market Overview: The market for embedded business intelligence is anticipated to be valued at US$ 25,600.0 Million in 2022, forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% to be valued at US$ 73,244.0 Million from 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10 years.
About Future Market Insights Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries
Original Press Release.