eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030 - We expect autonomous eVTOL industry to be robust by 2028 with airtaxi, cargo package delivery, law enforcement and ambulatory healthcare writes CEO, James Dean, Entangled Vibrations
CLEVELAND - Sept. 20, 2023 - PRLog -- We report that Entangled Vibrations, CEO James Dean is working with several partners in the eVTOL industry to develop the foundation for rolling out the eVTOL business application model including;
- On-demand air taxi: This model involves using eVTOLs to provide on-demand transportation services to passengers. Passengers would be able to book eVTOL flights through an app or website, and they would be picked up and dropped off at their desired locations.
- Scheduled air taxi: This model involves using eVTOLs to operate scheduled flights between specific locations. This could include flights between airports, city centers, and other major transportation hubs.
- Cargo and package delivery: eVTOLs can be used to deliver cargo, such as food, medicine, and packages. This could be particularly useful for delivering goods to remote or congested areas.
- Air ambulance: eVTOLs can be used as air ambulances to transport patients to and from hospitals. This could save time and lives in critical situations.
- Military and law enforcement: eVTOLs can be used by the military and law enforcement for a variety of purposes, such as surveillance, search and rescue, and transporting troops and equipmen
And we expect despite some challenges the autonomous eVTOL industry is likely to become robust by 2028. Autonomous eVTOLs have the potential to revolutionize urban transportation by providing a faster, more convenient, and more affordable way to travel in urban areas.
Most recently, the FAA has approved Joby Aviation's eVTOL which just announced a Dayton, Ohio manufacturing plant investment to build a 14-acre manufacturing plant in Dayton, Ohio. The company will invest up to $500 million to build the facility at Dayton International Airport. The plant will produce up to 500 electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft per year, initially employing about 2,000 workers. The construction is expected to begin next year, and the facility is expected to come online by 2025 writes CEO, James Dean, Entangled Vibrations.
Full Article Click Here https://www.entangledvibrations.com/post/business-models-for-autonomous-evtols-25-billion-market-by-2030
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog