ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Nov. 9, 2023 - PRLog -- Advanced Solutions International (ASI), a leading global provider of cloud software and services for associations and non-profits — and the developers of the iMIS Engagement Management System (EMS) — announced it recently held its 2023 iNNOVATIONS conference series in the USA, United Kingdom, and Canada; learn more at https://www.advsol.com/innovations.
The 2023 iNNOVATIONS Conference is the premier event for ASI's suite of non-profit solutions, including iMIS, the OpenWater application and review management software, SpaceMaster advertising and sponsorship management software, and TopClass learning management system. It is designed to educate and celebrate ASI's growing global community of clients and partners. This year marked the 25th anniversary of the conference that was expanded to bring the program closer to users in the following regions:
- United Kingdom: September 14, St. Ermin's Hotel, London
- United States: September 27-28, Sheraton Reston Hotel, Reston, Virginia
- Canada: October 19, Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ontario
Nearly 400 attendees participated in the three conferences, including clients, partners, and industry consultants. ASI explored various cutting-edge topics including Artificial Intelligence (AI), architecting for the cloud, data warehousing, combatting toxic technologies, optimizing the UX (user experience), the importance of establishing a Single Source of Truth (SSoT), and generating non-dues revenue through online learning and advertising/sponsorship management. The program included product updates, breakout sessions, panels, and tips from the experts.
Great Things Awards for Clients
ASI recognizes clients worldwide who have demonstrated excellence in using the company's suite of non-profit solutions to advance their missions through the Great Things Award program. This year's winners are:
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Manitoba
- Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario (Ontario Masons)
- Ontario Association of Social Workers
- United Kingdom
- British Occupational Hygiene Society
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- United States
- Alpha Chi Omega Foundation
- American Association of Airport Executives
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
- Hospice & Palliative Nurses Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- National Association of Health Services Executives
- National League for Nursing
- Pennsylvania Dental Foundation
- Texas Restaurant Association
- American Association of Geographers
- Transportation Intermediaries Association
Each year, ASI partners enter the highly competitive App Challenge to showcase innovative new solutions built on the iMIS platform. Contestants have just five minutes to present their apps and the following winners were chosen live by the conference audience in the United States:
- iMIS App Challenge Winner:CSI, Inc. took home the coveted award for its iMIS Experience Plus app — a free browser extension to improve the user experience within the iMIS Staff Site.
- Honorable Mentions:
- ASI Client Success — Data Dictionary
- Causeis — SmartMaps
- Zentso — CloudToolz
- Connect Systems Global — MS Teams Integration
iNNOVATIONS Conference Sponsors
iNNOVATIONS was sponsored by Armstrong Enterprise Communications, Inc., Association Analytics, Association Technology Solutions, LLC (ATS), Bursting Silver, Causeis Pty Ltd, Clowder, CSI, Inc., Connect Systems Global Ltd., enSYNC Corporation, Feathr, Global Payments Integrated, Higher Logic, LLC, iFINITY plc, ISG Solutions LLC, NiUG International, Visual Antidote, Web Scribble Solutions, Inc., and Zentso.
"This year's event was very special. Not only did we get an opportunity to celebrate the 25th anniversary of iNNOVATIONS, but we were able to do it in person with so many of our clients and partners around the world," said Debbie Willis, ASI's Vice President, Global Marketing. "The program was one of our most advanced — with plenty of in-depth presentations on some of the most pressing issues facing member-centric organizations today."
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is a leading global provider of cloud software and services for associations and non-profits. ASI helps clients digitally transform, streamline operations, and grow revenue through industry expertise, best-practice advice, and high-quality solutions. Its portfolio of solutions includes iMIS for association and non-profit management, TopClass LMS for learning management, and OpenWater for application and review management. Learn more at www.advsol.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Source: Advanced Solutions International
Read Full Story - ASI Hosts 25th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference in Three Regions and Announces Award Winners | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog