Canadians can obtain an e-Visa for the great majority of short-term travel. An India e-Visa is available to citizens of over 170 countries, including Canadians. You can apply for a visa for tourist, business, or medical treatment via the internet. According to Indian visa policy, Canadian citizens must have a valid visa to enter India. The Indian government has made an online application form for Indian visas available to Canadians since 2014. This is performed by using an online application. An electronic visa, or e-Visa, is a digital travel authorization granted by the Indian government. The type of visa required is determined by the purpose of your trip and the length of time you intend to stay in the country. The India Tourist e-Visa allows Canadians to take a holiday in India. It allows you to participate in tourist and leisure activities while visiting the country. Canadian Tourist eVisa for India – Enables Canadian passport holders to enter India many times. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Allows Canadians to stay up to 180 days. Canadians also have the option of obtaining a double-entry tourist visa online, allowing 2 entries into India and a total stay of up to 30 days. The India Business eVisa allows Canadian citizens to travel to India on business. It also facilitates a range of business-related activities, including attending conferences, establishing new companies in the country, and hiring staff. It authorizes Canadian holders for multiple entry into India. Valid for 1 year from date of issue. Grants Canadian citizens the right to stay in India for up to 180 days. There are two types of Indian Medical e-Visa for Canadians: Medical Patient e-Visa and Medical Attendant e-Visa. The first allows Canadians to travel to India for medical treatment. The second can be obtained by up to 2 fellow travelers. As a rule, it is friends or relatives who accompany the patient. Canadians can enter India three times (the second and third trips must be no more than 60 days after the first). It is valid for 120 days from the date of issue. Canadian citizens can stay up to 60 days per visit. Holders of passports issued by Canada can apply for an Indian e-Visa online. This electronic system makes it quick and easy to obtain an Indian Visa from Canada. Applicants simply enter their details into an online questionnaire and receive the e-Visa by email.
Required Documents for Canadians Citizens
- A Canadian passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in India
- Digital copy (scan) of the bio page of the Canadian passport
- Passport-style photograph of the Canadian applicant
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the India e-Visa in their Inbox.
India is a terrific country to visit because it has so many different landscapes and flavors to explore. From national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches, and intriguing religious sites to many traditional festivals, gigantic temples, caves, forts, and sculptures, India has it all. Unless they have a diplomatic passport or other travel qualifications that restrict them from applying for an Indian e-Visa, all outside travelers to India must apply for an Indian visa. In 2014, the Indian government implemented an electronic travel authorization system, which is now available to nationals of 169 countries worldwide. The Indian e-Visa is a document issued by the government that allows selected nationals to enter the border. The Government of India has made an Indian visa application form available to Danish citizens since 2014. Danish tourists can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas, each customized to the traveler's individual needs. You can apply at any time if you are traveling for tourism, business or medical reasons. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 30 days in the country and grants a single entry. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India and allows multiple entries. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Danish citizens. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to go to a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for Danish Citizens
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa.
If you enter India on a visa, you must depart the country before the visa expires. Staying in the country after your visa expires may land you in legal jeopardy. Education, tourism, job, internship, business, conference, medication, and transit are all valid reasons for visiting or staying in India. Whatever the cause, India, like any other country, does not accept people being in their country after their visa expires and expects them to leave at the end of their visit or stay. If you are a foreigner and stay in India beyond the validity time of your visa, you may face serious legal consequences, penalties, and possibly a ban on future admission.
What happens if you overstay your India visa
- Fines: Overstaying your Indian visa may result in fines that vary according to the length of the overstay and the kind of visa. Overstay penalty can range from INR 500 to INR 10,000 per day. These fines can soon mount up, leaving the overstaying tourist with a hefty financial burden.
- Detention and deportation: Overstaying your Indian visa may result in detention by immigration officers and deportation. Overstaying visitors may be detained until their deportation is organized, which can be a stressful and unpleasant experience. Deportation might also result in a temporary prohibition from entering India, making it impossible to return to the nation in the future.
- Legal action: Overstaying your Indian visa can potentially lead to legal consequences, including incarceration. Overstaying a visa for more than two years may result in criminal prosecution and jail. Even brief durations of overstaying can result in legal action and fines, which can have long-term implications for the visitor's travel and immigration status.
- Impact on future travel: Overstaying your Indian visa can potentially jeopardize your future travel plans. Visitors who have overstayed their visas may be denied entrance into other countries because immigration officials may interpret the overstay as a violation of immigration regulations. This can make obtaining visas for other countries more complex, resulting in increased costs and delays.
In 2014, the Indian government established an Electronic Visit Authorization system, allowing nationals of over 169 countries to visit India with an e-Visa. Before embarking on their voyage, all foreign nationals, including Italians, must apply for and get an Indian visa from the Indian government. Depending on the reason of their trip to India, Italians can obtain a range of Indian e-Visas. Italian citizens have been able to apply for an Indian visa online since 2014. This new approach makes obtaining an Indian e-Visa easier for travelers and is a more efficient way of obtaining a visa. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Italian citizens and residents to travel to India for vacation, business, or other reasons. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas offered by India depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. Tourist eVisa – For sightseeing and other tourism-related activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa. You can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry, single entry and cannot be extended. Business e-Visa: For business-related ventures, travelers have the option of applying for an eBusiness visa. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA with multiple entries. However, this type of business visa does not allow you to stay for 180 consecutive days for each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: For medical purposes, travelers can apply for an e-Medical Visa or an e-Medical Assistant Visa depending on the situation. You can stay in India with triple entry for up to 60 days from the date of your first entry into India. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
With its rich cultural past, diversified landscapes, and bustling cities, India has long been a sought-after destination for travelers from all over the world. Sportspersons and members of international teams can participate in games by applying for an India sports visa. Furthermore, people might bring their loved ones to India for emotional support. The Indian Business eVisa for Sports Activities is a subset of the larger Indian eVisa program. It acts as a link between international athletes, sports teams, coaches, and organizers and India's huge and diversified sports scene. This specialized visa category is critical in nurturing sporting excellence, boosting sports tourism, and facilitating cross-cultural exchanges in the field of sports. To promote the application for their sports, a certificate of sponsorship will be presented to the sportsperson or sports team in the sponsoring club. The endorsement would confirm that the sports player has a strong international identity and can contribute significantly to the growth of the team or game in India. You must obtain sponsorship from an eligible sports visa sponsor before applying for a sports visa. Government entities and Indian enterprises who manage gaming events in India are examples of approved sports visa sponsors. The proposal for the international sports event should be submitted to the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports for approval. Following that, the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports will propose the plans to the Ministries of Home Affairs and External Affairs for clearance at least 30 days before the event. Then you will be granted permission to travel to India for sporting purposes. A sports visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of three years, or the duration specified on your sponsorship certificate. If you want to stay longer, you can request for an extension of your sports visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN INDIA SPORTS VISA
- A valid passport
- Proof of accommodation
- A letter of invitation from the Indian authority of sports is mandatory, specifying your whole period of stay in India.
- Means of Finance
- Prove you have a sufficient amount for the time you will stay in India.
- Complying recent photo
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States